Telaga Waja Rafting
Start your Telaga Waja Rafting adventure at Telaga Waja river east Bali Karangasem, just below of the great Mount Agung
Start your Telaga Waja Rafting adventure at Telaga Waja river east Bali Karangasem, just below of the great Mount Agung. Once you paddle on the river, you will enter the secret beauty of Bali. Through the pure nature, wild tropical forests, over hanging trees and vines creating a thrilling beginner - class rafting course. Enjoy the extremely clear water, flows around numerous hairpin curves and experiences out breathtaking grade 3 and 4 rafting through a deeply carved valley with towering waterfalls along 16 km course.
Nothing breaks the silence except the sounds of the forests and the rush of the river. At the last journey., are you dare to take our unforgettable challenge ending your adventure by hurtle down a 4 m waterfall at Bajing Dam at our finish point. Enjoy the ride and give us all your best to tame the wild dragon on the Best river in Bali. Our adventure will keep your adrenaline high but with lot of action and fun!!! Safety is guaranteed.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Included:
- Return Transfer From Your Hotel with Air Conditioner Van
- Coffee or Tea on Arrival
- Safety Approved Rafting equipment
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Buffet Lunch
- Water Resistant Bag
- USD 50,000 Insurance Coverage
- 21% Service Charge & Government Tax
What to Bring? – Telaga Waja River Rafting
- Rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities sun Screen
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some money